LinkFixer Advanced saves you time and your organization a ton of money by protecting your good links and automatically fixing your broken links for you.
LinkFixer Advanced sets up your links so that you can do all the moving, renaming and restructuring you want, using whatever applications you like, with total impunity (links-wise). After the migration is done, LinkFixer Advanced can automatically re-link everything.
- Migrate files and folders while automatically maintaining all the links between them.
- Replace relative paths with absolute paths.
- Replace absolute paths with relative paths.
- Replace mapped drives with full UNC paths.
- Search and replace server or share names.
- Search and replace any part of a link path.
- Update anchor text in Word, Excel and PowerPoint when replacing hyperlinks.
- Convert SharePoint document IDs to or from URLs.
- Safeguards links, allowing them to be automatically fixed, such as after a data migration.
- Fixes broken links after a migration to SharePoint on-premise or SharePoint online.
- Fixes broken links after a migration to Office 365.
- Fixes broken links after a migration to OpenText Content Server.
- Fixes broken links in large sets of migrated or renamed files with a single command, using sophisticated search and replace operations.
- Fixes or searches for and replaces international characters such as Unicode.
- Broken Link Report: Lists all parent files that have broken links, so they can be fixed before causing problems.
- Regular Report: Lists all parent files followed by a list of the child files it links to, giving you a complete report of your files.
- Cross Reference Report: Generates a report listing each linked file followed by a list of all the parent files that point to it, letting you know whether it is safe to delete the file or not.
Talk to us